The OCIC currently has 2 open job positions. Please contact the office for more information.
Kids Club Supervisor
The Outing Club is now accepting applications for a Morning Program Supervisor. Seeking an
enthusiastic person who enjoys working with students, grades K-5. Applicants should enjoy
engaging in creative activities and games with students while maintaining a safe and positive
environment. Applicant should be able to communicate with parents in all situations while
maintaining a trusting and professional relationship. The candidate will also need to work with
The Outing Club main office regarding attendance, billing, and program changes.
• Responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable environment for children before school
• Keep kids active and safe, utilizing the gym and stage
• Supervise and facilitate the students transition from our program to the elementary school
• Maintain required program records and attendance
• Maintain the program site and equipment
• Maintain a friendly, positive, and professional relationship with all children and parents.
• Previous experience in a before/after school program role
• Ability to follow the Kearsarge Regional School District Calendar
• Experience managing a team of staff
• Ability to pass our background check
Fall Soccer Director
We at Outing Club are in need of a volunteer to take on the rewarding role of our being the Fall Soccer Director. The program runs very well with a dedicated volunteer to work with The OC office, and we are searching for a volunteer that would be able to support the planning scheduling, and operation of this Fall's program with support from the outgoing volunteer director and The Outing Club office. The ideal person for the role would have a child in the soccer program or have been involved previously. This person would be supported by multiple people in The Outing Club family, including last year's director who has offered to guide the next person as much as possible.
We're happy to answer any questions regarding the needs and requirements of the position. If you think that you or someone you know may work well in this role, please contact us at your earliest
convenience, Thank You! Please contact by email at or phone 491-9302.