The Outing Club Indoor Center stage and gym areas will be open every school day morning from 7:00- 8:30am for parents to drop off their children early before school begins at KRES-New London. Drop off location is located past the New London Elementary School up the white ramp in the double sided white doors. The OCIC staff will supervise and direct activities each morning. This program will provide a place where parents that need to get to work in the morning can feel safe leaving their child before school starts, and where each child can have an active & fun experience.
New Participation Policy: If a participant signs up for a sport/program after the registration deadline, a late fee of $25.00 per child will be charged. If a participant drops out of a program after the registration deadline, there will be a NON-REFUNDABLE $25.00 fee.
If a participant has not paid for a past program, past due balances MUST be collected before participation of upcoming program.
How it Works:
Punch card purchases & pre-registration required - cost: $50 or $100 cards
Member $5.00 per day ($100card = 20 visits, $50card = 10 visits)
Non-Member $10.00 per day ($100card = 10 visits, $50 = 5 visits)
PREREGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN 4:00 P.M. THE DAY BEFORE FIRST ATTENDANCE.
NO WEEKEND REGISTRATIONS. (includes after 4pm Friday, all day Saturday& Sunday)
Punch cards will be provided upon check in following PREREGISTRATION. No expiration on punch cards. Must be used during current school year.
Please print & complete our registration form before the first day of participation. Registration form may be mailed or handed in to OCIC staff on first day.
Scholarships are available. Please speak to the Program Director for more details.
Daily Procedures & Guidelines:
- Enter OCIC using the Stage Door entrance on side of gym anytime after 7:00am
- Check your child in for the day with OCIC Staff at desk inside Stage Door
- Each child should remove backpack, jacket, boots, etc. and put them in appropriate racks before starting activities.
- Children that are planning to participate in gym activities must bring a change of shoes or wear only socks.
- All food and drinks must be consumed and kept on stage area at all times.
- Children will be walked, under supervision, over to KRES-NL at 8:20am to go to their classrooms.
- KRSD School cancellation: the Kids Club will not open
- KRSD Delayed Opening: Kids Club will be open one hour before the rescheduled start of the school day if it is safe to do so.
Examples: KRSD Two Hour Delay - Kids Club will open at 9:20 AM and walk children over at 10:30 AM